0900 København C
Letter of Representation from Management on the comparative LCA Reports for a laminated transtibial prosthesis against a 3D printed transtibial prosthesis
This Letter of Representation by Management is declared in connection with Deloitte’s compilation of the LCA Reports (Background Report and Summary Report) for a laminated transtibial prosthesis against a 3D printed transtibial prosthesis process (”the Reports”), and, being responsible for the report, we confirm the following:
- The Reports fairly present the conditions described by the Reports.
- There are no relevant circumstances, which are not included in the Reports, that could materially alter the LCAs described in the Reports.
- There will be no alterations to the Reports without Deloitte’s consent.
- The Reports are free from material misstatement.
- We have made all materials regarding resource consumption, processes, materials, etc., as well as underlying documentation existing to this date available for the compilation of the Reports.
- The LCA Summary Report constitutes an accurate summary of the LCA Background Report.
Bandagist Jan Nielsen A/S further confirms that it will:
- Only mention Deloitte’s contribution regarding advisory about the Reports along with a link to the LCA Summary Report, which is to be made freely assessible (e.g., on Bandagist Jan Nielsen’s website).*
- Only mention Deloitte’s contribution to the Reports in connection with the compilation of the Reports, see the Auditor’s Compilation Report.